Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I’m not scared to die, I’m a little bit scared of what comes after

Death.
is a funny thing.
it seems so easy,
but is it?

I guess there's only one way to find out...

If only the atheist had it right...
Once you die...
That's it...

But no.

I'd be lying if I said I've never considered suicide.
Hell, I'd be lying if I said I've never been within 5 minutes of making it reality.

You hear people talk about how they were on the verge of suicide, until they thought of all the good times they've had, and all the life they have left to live, etc.

But for me?
It's different.

My thinking has always been, why kill myself now, when for all I know eternity could be just as bad if not worse??

Bring me the horizon put it well in "The Comedown"

I'D RATHER LIVE, THAN LIVE FOREVER

1 comment:

  1. Hey you're right about wondering about whats after death-I do it all the time but mostly about what heaven's going to be like. There is a God out there who loves you and he knows what you're going through that's why he himself died on a cross more than 2000 years ago. So that he could give you a hope for the future.
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete